2.17.2009

Opening Day!


February 17th, 2009
After a lot of planning, perseverance and perspiration, today we have finally opened our "physical" store in Sharon, PA. This was truly a labor of love and I would like to thank all of the folks that helped make it happen. Most especially I want to thank my fiancee', my best friend, my partner in life and in business, Karen Winner. Without her, this dream would never have become a reality.
As we all know, times are tough right now in the old US of A. Am I crazy for opening a new business in this environment?......... maybe. But from many responses I've already received from folks through our on-line store, I don't think so. There is still a great market for vintage instruments and if you have the "right stuff" it will only increase in value. You can't say as much for 401Ks these days. Besides..........I think owning your "dream" guitar is valuable in itself and knowing it's also become a safe haven for your cash ain't a bad deal either!
So here's to all of us that still crave that special fretted dream machine. Go for it! It's a lot more fun looking at than your 201K!

No comments: